hey i joined your tower defense jam and my build just doesnt want to finish can i submit a bit later please? this is my first game jam :( here is the link https://niekdelft.itch.io/tower-defense?secret=VbNwR4Gn6KcG7gYmwZvHEMmV4A
Bunch of Heroes
A downloadable game
- Tactical RPG with simple but versatile mechanics.
- Positioning and Flanking is key.
- Use Obstacles, and Terrain to your advantage
- Stun, Confuse, Poison and Wound your enemies
- Find synnergies between heroes.
- 8-12 Hero Classes
- Change Weapons and Armor according to your tactics.
- Alignment System
- Good vs. Evil
- Lawful vs. Chaotic
- Heroes with similar alignment perform better
- Versatile Quests
- In addition to good old "go there, kill everything"
- Rescue a Hostage
- Protect a Village from Orcs
- Retrieve an Item from a Cave
- Escort a Convoi to the Winterlands
- Many more..
Morale will be important for the Hero's performance. Keeping it up is a major part of the Game.
A hero remembers the circumstances of his death after resurrection. He might get a Podophobia if his killer was bare feet.
- Random Events
"You pass an Old man struggeling to load his cart. Do you help?"
Your Heroes might disagree depending on their alignment.
- Clever AI
The AI is ruthless and will exploid every mistake without mercy. You are warned..
As a Indie devloper I use many free assets.
The Character previews are generated using:
Universal LPC Spritesheet Character Generator
|Release date||in 34 days|
|Made with||LÖVE, Tiled, GIMP, Pyxel Edit|
|Tags||2D, Fantasy, Hex Based, Pixel Art, Tactical RPG, Turn-based Strategy|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||BY-SA 3.0 Assets|
- Combat map artstyle fix!Sep 08, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I tried to play it, unfortunately it crashes. I think I will host the Jam on a regular basis now, so dont worry, you'll get your chance ;-)
this is brilliant!